chicken and bacon casserole
The Joe Household’s Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole has been a huge hit! You can choose from chicken, pasta, or chicken. We also have easy Alfredo with ranch dressing and bacon. And of course, cheese! We will be making this delicious dish.
Basic ingredients for chicken and bacon casserole
- 10 oz Rotini cooked and drained
- 12 oz Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
- Two 1/2 cups of cooked and diced chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 7 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
How to make chicken and bacon casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. After this, In a large bowl, whisk or beat together ranch dressing and alfredo sauce until well combined. Combine the cheeses. After this, Butter the bottom and sides of a casserole dish.
- Mix 1/2 of the pasta with 1/2 of the chicken, and then top it off with 1/2 sauce.
- Mix well and then sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese mixture. Top with the remaining sauce and add the remaining pasta.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese mixture and bacon. Bake covered for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.