chicken and avocado bake
Healthy and easy Chicken Grilled with Avocado for weight loss. 1 Grilled Chicken Breast with Avocado Salsa Recipe 480 Calories.
Basic ingredients for chicken and avocado bake
- 4 oz breast
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt and black pepper Avocado Salsa
- 2 medium avocados diced
- 1/4 medium red onions chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno deseeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp cilantro finely chop
- 1 tsp lemon zest pepper & salt
How to make chicken and avocado bake
- First Mix all wet and dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside. Add the breasts to the bowl with the marinade.
- Mix until the marinade is completely coated. You can either use it immediately or let marinate for up to 12 hours. Grill on medium heat (sorry, I didn’t use a grill pan).
- Serve immediately with avocado salsa. Avocado Salsa is made by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. Keep covered with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator until ready for use. These healthy and delicious recipes are my hope.