cheese and garlic scones
Garlic Cheese Bombs are quick and easy to make from scratch. These are flaky and soft and the gooey cheese inside makes it all worth it.
Basic Ingredients for cheese and garlic scones
- Makes 18 cheese balls: 2 cups (250g)
- 1 tbsp (15g), sugar 1
- /4 tsp Salt 2
- 1/2 tsp (10g), baking powder 3
- /4 cup (200g), cold buttermilk
- For filling:5oz (140g). 2 tbsp (30g), butter
- 1/4 tsp Salt1 tsp fresh Parsley, chopped 1 clove garlic minced.
How to make cheese and garlic scones
- Prepare a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- After this In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Use a pastry cutter to cut butter into small pieces.
- Add the cold buttermilk to the dough and knead it gently until it comes together. The dough should be refrigerated for at least 10 minutes.
- Cut the Mozzarella into 18 pieces.
- After this, Dust your work surface with some flour, and then roll the dough into a rectangle 12×15 inches. Divide the dough into 18 pieces.
- Now Wrap the dough around the cheese, making sure that the edges are sealed. Form a ball with your hands and place it on the baking sheet.
- After this, Bake for approximately 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Make the butter mixture while they bake. In a small saucepan melt the butter. Add garlic, parsley, salt, and cook for one minute. Turn off the heat. Serve hot by brushing the cheese balls with butter mixture.