- 3lbs celery root, cut into 1/2 cups (8 cups)
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped and peeled but not crushed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 c butter celery leaves (optional).
How to make celeriac puree
- Combine celery root, garlic, and 2tsp of kosher salt in a saucepan Add enough water to cover. Bring to boil. After this, Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 12-15 minutes, or until tender. drain.
- Blend the mixture with the butter and cream in a food processor. Salt and pepper to taste. Add celery root leaves to garnish.