Basic ingredients for casseroles chicken
- 250g boneless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/2 cup refined flour (maida),
- Salt to taste,
- crushed black peppercorns for flavor Oil for shallow-frying
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary + to sprinkle
- 16-20 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated processed cheese Grated Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
How to make casseroles chicken
- First of all, In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, and crushed peppercorns. Mix in the chicken pieces and combine.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat some oil. Stir fry the chicken pieces until lightly browned. Drain on absorbent tissue.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In the same saucepan, heat butter. Mix in the mushrooms and rosemary. Mix in white wine and cook for one minute.
- Mix in onion. Mix in the sour cream. Mix in salt and crushed peppercorns. Cover and boil. Mix in the cheese.
- Place fried chicken slices on a baking dish. Add the mushroom mixture to the top and continue the process. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, salt, and crushed peppercorns.
- Bake the dish for about 15-20 minutes in the oven.
- Serve hot