mary berry carrot cake with pineapple
Basic Ingredients for mary berry carrot cake with pineapple
- large eggs
- vegetable oil
- Crushed pineapple can also be used. You can also use chopped walnuts. Raisins can be made with black or golden raisins
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- baking powder
How do you make mary berry carrot cake with pineapple
- I’ll also grate the nutmeg in a moment. Peel the carrots. Now You can use a box grater or a food processor. Today, I am using the food processor to save time. It will be ready to go in just 10 seconds.
- I’ll then need to wash the bowl and disc. Your oven should be heated to 350° Fahrenheit (180° Celsius).
- Add flour to a bowl. Stir in baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Finally, sprinkle the cloves and nutmeg over the flour.
- Mix it all. Add the eggs to a large bowl. Make sure it is at room temperature for at least 30 mins before putting it in the fridge.
- You don’t need a mixer to beat them, you can do it by hand. Once the oil is well combined, add the sugar. When the mixture is fully combined, add the pineapple and flour.
- After everything is well combined, add the carrots. Next, add the walnuts and raisins. Now you have a thick batter. Now Once the batter is mixed, place it in a greased 9×13 inch pan.
- To remove any air bubbles, give it a few taps. Bake the cake in the oven for thirty-five to forty minutes.
- Butter and cream cheese should be at room temperature before frosting. To make the fluffy frosting, you can use a stand mixer or a hand mixer. It’s possible to do this by hand. However, it will take some effort.
- The softened butter was added, followed by the softened cream cheese. Mix for one minute. This KitchenAid has a whisk attachment. You can also use the paddle attachment.
- Mix in vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, and powdered sugar. Mix on low for a few seconds, then switch to high. Otherwise, you’ll have powdered sugar everywhere.
- Mix for about two to three minutes, until it becomes fluffy. This frosting will allow you to taste cream cheese and butter. The frosting isn’t overloaded with powdered Sugar.
- Don’t be alarmed if the cake sinks to the center. That’s how it will look. To make layer cakes, divide the batter into two 9-inch round pans. Now Spread the frosting evenly on the cooled cake.
- You can either serve this immediately or let it cool in the refrigerator for a while. Because the cream cheese will be set up properly, you’ll see cleaner slices.
- This cake is best served at room temperature. I also like the frosting to be slightly soft. You can serve it however you like. I hope that you enjoy this cake.