mary berry carrot cake no sugar
Basic Ingredients for mary berry carrot cake no sugar
- 1 1/6 cups Bread Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp Group Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg Grinded Carrots
- 1 1/6 cups 3/4 cups Soaked and Ground Dates
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds, boiled in
- 3 tbsp Almond milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Butter
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Ground Walnuts (reserve some to decorate).
Frosting ingredients (refrain to get a healthier result)
- 2 cups of Icing Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Lemon Juice
How do you make mary berry carrot cake no sugar
- Preheat oven to 320F. After 15
- minutes, soak the dates, and then grind them. The chia seeds should be buffed. The nuts should be ground finely. Peel and grind the carrots. The coconut butter should be melted.
- Combine all ingredients in the following order.
- Transfer the mixture into a medium-sized mold
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- After this, Use a toothpick to check the readiness of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, it is ready for carrot cake! Allow it to cool in the oven for about 30 minutes. 30 minutes
- Place the carrot cake in a bowl or on a plate.
- Frost the cake with nuts and frosting. Enjoy! I use two types of nuts in the cake and the decoration. Cut a piece of baking paper to fit the mold’s shape and place it at the bottom. This will prevent the carrot cake from sticking to the bottom of the mold and make it easier to get out. If you have used a stand mixer, use it to mix the frosting ingredients. It’s much easier. If you want your carrot cake to stay healthy, avoid frosting.