mary berry buttermilk chicken
Fried chicken is a favorite of everyone! Fried chicken is delicious! We have chicken that’s perfect for any occasion, whether you’re eating drumsticks, wings, or breast. The first bite is what grabs you and keeps you coming back for more. This buttermilk fried chicken recipe is unbeatable! Pair it with Emami Healthy and Tasty Rice Bran oil to make this chicken tender and crispy! This is a great choice for lunch and dinner, served with a side of salad.
Basic ingredients for mary berry buttermilk chicken
- Dry Marinate 3 Chicken Breasts
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Powder for Better
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 1 egg Black Pepper
- For Frying and crumbing
- Emami Healthy & Tasty Rice Bran Oil
- 1 tablespoon Refined Flour
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
How to make mary berry buttermilk chicken
- Let’s dry and marinate the chicken. Mix it well and set it aside. Let’s now make the batter. Add Curd, Egg, and Black Pepper to it, then add Marinated Chicken.
- Mix it again. Let the chicken rest in the fridge for 30 minutes. Now Let the chicken rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Next, heat the oil in a Pan and then fry the Chicken.
- add the Chicken to the Breadcrumbs. Next, place the chicken strips in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, fry the chicken strips.