mary berry bread sticks recipe
This homemade breadstick recipe is precisely what you have to follow piping-hot soups in this particular rainy period.
Basic Ingredients for mary berry bread sticks recipe
- 2 cups elegant flour + to dusting
- 2 tsp new yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tsp oil + for greasing
How do you make mary berry bread sticks recipe
- Preheat the oven at 180˚C. Grease a baking tray with acrylic.
- Take yeast at a bowl. Add sugar 2 tbsp heated water.Set aside to trigger the yeast.
- Sieve flour in a massive bowl, then add salt and carom seeds and combine effectively.
- Make a center in the bread mix and add the activated yeast and combine very well. Add sufficient water and simmer to the tender dough. Insert oil and knead again.
- Dust flour on a work-top and divide the dough into equal parts. Roll each piece into slender medium-sized rods.
- Dust little flour around the greased tray and move the sticks. Put aside in a warm spot for 10-15 minutes. Bake for 20 minutes or till golden.
- Remove and put aside to cool down. Serve