bread and butter pudding with brioche
Basic Ingredients for bread and butter pudding with brioche
- Bread Egg 2 nos
- Milk 200 ml
- Vanilla Essence 1 Tsp
- Melted Butter 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cinnamon Sugar (optional) Raisin (optional)
To make Custard: Custard Powder (Vanilla Flavour) 3 Tsp
Milk 1 cup
How to make bread and butter pudding with brioche
- Cut the bread into small pieces. Set it aside.
- Now Add egg, milk, and vanilla essence to a bowl. Mix well.
- Butter paper can be used to line a cake pan.
- Place the bread pieces in the cake tin.
- Spread the egg-milk mixture on top of the bread pieces.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on top.
- Serve it with a few raisins.
- Bake it on medium heat for 20 minutes in a pressure cooker.
- In a small bowl, stir the custard powder into the milk.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan and then add the custard mixture.
- Stir until the mixture thickens. The custard sauce is now ready.
- After the pudding has cooled, slice it and drizzle some custard sauce on top.