mary berry black forest roulade
Delicious chocolate sponge with cherries and cream filling.
Basic ingredients for mary berry black forest roulade
- 70g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 180g sugar
- 50ml milk Red coloring
- 250ml double cream
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 100g sugar conserve
How to make mary berry black forest roulade
- First Preheat your oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper. For 4 minutes, whisk the eggs and sugar together until they are light and fluffy.
- After this, Mix the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Mix the flour mixture with the sugar and eggs.
- Fold the flour into the eggs. Fold in the milk. Take about 4 tablespoons of the mixture and place it in a separate bowl.
- Add the red food coloring to the bowl. Pipe swirls onto the baking paper using a piping bag. Spread the rest of the mixture on top of the pattern. Smoothen out the edges with a spatula.
- Bake for 7 minutes in the middle oven. Take out of the oven and let cool. Let cool. Mix the cream, vanilla sugar, and vanilla until it becomes firm. Mix in the cherries. Spread the cream on the sponge. Roll out the cake.