beef stew slow cooker
This is the perfect dish for a quick dinner before you leave for work. !
Basic ingredients for beef stew slow cooker
- 2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- 1/3 cup flour I used an almond flour gluten-free
- 1/2 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
- 2 to 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 Can of beef broth
- 3 potatoes diced or as little as you want
- 4 carrots sliced
- 1 – 2 stalks of celery
- 1/2 cup red wines
- 1 package beef stew seasoning
How to make beef stew slow cooker
- In a large ziplock bag, combine the flour, season salt, and black pepper. Mix flour and meat. Cover with the flour mixture. Use 1-2 tablespoons oil on medium heat in a large skillet.
- In a large skillet, add the meat and onions. Cook the meat until it is browned. Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 10-8 hours.