mary berry basil pesto dressing
Pesto is tempting to eat by the spoonful. It features a rare mixture of pine nuts, basil leaves, and olive oil. Pesto sauce is exotic and intense.
Basic ingredients for mary berry basil pesto dressing
- 8-12 basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, (chilgoza),
- 8-10 garlic cloves
- 100g Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 teaspoons olive oil
- Crushed black peppercorns to flavor
- 1 cup boiled pasta for serving
How to make mary berry basil pesto dressing
- Pesto sauce is made by blending Parmesan, garlic cloves, and pine nuts in a blender. Blend again with basil leaves, olive oil, and crushed black peppercorns.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving platter and place it aside.
- In a nonstick saucepan, heat the pasta. Toss in pesto sauce. Now Let’s sit for about 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Serve with basil sprigs.