mary berry basil chicken salad
Basic ingredients for mary berry basil chicken salad
- 500gms boneless chicken cut into small pieces
- 4 tbsps thickyog
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ginger–garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tsp salt for grilling
- 1 spring onions bulb
- 6-7 fresh basil Leaves
- 15-20 Fresh mint leaves
- 4-5 Iceberg lettuce Leaves
- 6-7 Pollo Rosso lettuce Leaves Dressing
- 1/3 cup tomato liquid
- 1 tsp mustard sauce
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
How to make mary berry basil chicken salad
- Put the yogurt in a bowl. Red chili paste, ginger-garlic paste, and garlic paste can be added.
- Toast almonds until lightly browned
- Mix yogurt with garam masala powder, salt, and lemon juice. Mix in the chicken pieces. Allow marinating for at least 4 hours.
- Transfer the toasted almonds to a bowl. Cool at room temperature.
- Place some oil on a nonstick grill pan. Grill the pieces of marinated chicken on it until they are fully cooked.
- For the salad, cut spring onion bulbs diagonally and place them in a bowl. Add basil leaves to a bowl by chopping. Add Iceberg and lollo rose lettuce leaves.
- Take tomato juice and mix it in a bowl. Mix mustard paste, Balsamic vinegar, and salt with olive oil. Add crushed peppercorns to the bowl and mix well.
- Take the chicken tikka off the heat and chop it into smaller pieces. Toss the salad with dressing and some chicken pieces. 10. Place the salad on a plate and garnish it with any remaining chicken pieces or toasted almonds.