asian pork fillet
Basic ingredients for asian pork fillet
- Butter Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin
- Two lbs Pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Kosher Salt
- Two tbsp Apple Ci vinegar
- Two tbsp Brown Sugar
- Four cups water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted garlic and herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Italian Seasoning or Herb Ingredients: 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped basil
- 1/2 tbsp dry thyme
- 1/2 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp of lemon juice
How to make asian pork fillet
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Combine salt, sugar, and apple cider vinegar with water. Marinate the pork loins for 20 minutes. Rinse and dry.
- Mix chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder together. Season with herb seasoning. On both sides, apply the seasoning to the pork loin. Use a cast-iron skillet or a heavy-duty one.
- Drizzle with oil. Let the pan heat up. Sear the pork loins from all sides. Let the smoke escape by opening a few windows. Place the pork loins in aluminum foil. Add the Italian seasoning or dried herbs.
- Add the following: (parsley, basil, oregano, and thyme; rosemary; butter; lemon juice; wrap with foil. Bake for 25-40 minutes or until meat is tender. Wait 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with your favorite side dish.