apple pudding cake
Apple Pudding Cake is a delicious and refreshing dessert that I love when I want something light but sweet. This combination of soft, moist sponge cake, sweet sweet-sour apples, vanilla-apple pudding, and whipped cream makes a wonderful combination. It can be chilled straight from the refrigerator. This light, refreshing treat is perfect for hot summer days.
Basic Ingredients for apple pudding cake
- Separate 3 eggs
- Salt – pinch
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1/3 cup (40 g) all-purpose flour
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled & grated
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- 1 1/4 cups (250 g) sugar
- 1 (43g) Vanilla pudding (not instant pudding).
- A little water 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp (200ml) whipping cream
How do you make apple pudding cake
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Butter and flour the baking dish. Peel and grate the apples. After this, Mix egg whites with a pinch of salt. Gradually increase the sugar.
- Mix egg yolks one at a time. Gradually, add flour. Combine all ingredients well. Place the mixture in a baking dish. Bake for approximately 12 minutes in a preheated oven Bring water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan. Once the water has boiled, add the grated apples.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the apples are softened and their juices have released. Spread hot apples on top of the hot sponge cake while it’s still warm.
- To give the sponge an apple flavor, add some water to the apples. Combine pudding powder and some water. Bring the water from which we have cooked the apples to a boil and then add the pudding mixture. Continue to stir.
- After the pudding starts to thicken, take it off the heat. The pudding should be still runny. Serve it immediately over the apples. When the pudding gets cold, whip some whipping cream and drizzle it over. Keep the cake refrigerated for at least 4 hours. Serve it cold.