mary berry apple and cinnamon muffins recipe
Delicious, moist Cinnamon Apple Muffins. This is the perfect dessert to brighten your day.
Basic Ingredients for mary berry apple and cinnamon muffins recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 3 cups chopped apples
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
For Streusel topping
- 5 tbsp flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon Salt a pinch
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, cold
How do you make mary berry apple and cinnamon muffins recipe
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix two cups of all-purpose flour with half cup baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, half tsp baking sugar, half tsp vanilla extract, and 14 teaspoon cinnamon. Whisk until combined and set aside.
- Add two eggs to a large bowl. After this, Use an electric mixer to whip them up. After this, Mix them for about a minute until they become pale and fluffy.
- Continue beating the eggs while slowly adding in 1 cup of granulated sugar. Continue beating for 3 minutes more. Well-beaten eggs are the key to fluffy muffins.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Now, add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to the batter.
- You can now start to sift in the dry ingredients into your batter. You shouldn’t do this all at once. Mix in 1/3 of the dry ingredients and add it to the bowl at a time.
- Mix in 3 Tbsp unsalted butter after you have all the dry ingredients thoroughly Incorporated.
- Chop up 3 cups of the apples of your choice (Galla or honey crisp, pink lady work, etc.). Mix the chopped apples in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Use a spatula to fold the chopped apples into the batter.
- After this, line your muffin pan with cupcake liners. Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out the batter.
- Make sure to top the muffins with a simple streusel before they go into the oven. Combine 5 tbsp all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, salt, 3 Tbsp brown sugar, and 2 Tbsp.
- Mix all ingredients with a fork.
- Then top the apple muffins by topping them with the streusel topping. Bake the muffins for 35 minutes at 350F.