apple and cinnamon muffins recipe
Delicious, moist Cinnamon Apple Muffins. This is the perfect dessert to brighten your day.
Basic Ingredients for apple and cinnamon muffins recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- 3 cups chopped apples
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
For Streusel topping
- 5 tbsp flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon Salt a pinch
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, cold
How do you make apple and cinnamon muffins recipe
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix two cups of all-purpose flour with half cup baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, half tsp baking sugar, half tsp vanilla extract, and 14 teaspoon cinnamon. Whisk until combined and set aside.
- Add two eggs to a large bowl. After this, Use an electric mixer to whip them up. After this, Mix them for about a minute until they become pale and fluffy.
- Continue beating the eggs while slowly adding in 1 cup of granulated sugar. Continue beating for 3 minutes more. Well-beaten eggs are the key to fluffy muffins.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Now, add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to the batter.
- You can now start to sift in the dry ingredients into your batter. You shouldn’t do this all at once. Mix in 1/3 of the dry ingredients and add it to the bowl at a time.
- Mix in 3 Tbsp unsalted butter after you have all the dry ingredients thoroughly Incorporated.
- Chop up 3 cups of the apples of your choice (Galla or honey crisp, pink lady work, etc.). Mix the chopped apples in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Use a spatula to fold the chopped apples into the batter.
- After this, line your muffin pan with cupcake liners. Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out the batter.
- Make sure to top the muffins with a simple streusel before they go into the oven. Combine 5 tbsp all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, salt, 3 Tbsp brown sugar, and 2 Tbsp.
- Mix all ingredients with a fork.
- Then top the apple muffins by topping them with the streusel topping. Bake the muffins for 35 minutes at 350F.