all in one white sauce
A technical glitch prevented me from showing you how I made the Vegetable Au Gratin. Here’s my promise: I have the White Sauce recipe that you can use to make the Au Gratin you choose, as well as any other white sauce-based recipes. It is a quick and easy recipe.
White Sauce, when used alone, can be a great addition to many dishes such as chicken and vegetables. But it also serves as the base for many other complex Italian recipes. This creamy, delicious white sauce is easy to make. Let us know what you think.
Basic Ingredients for all in one white sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 bay leaf half onion
- 2 cloves salt Black pepper Powder Nutmeg powder
How do you make all in one white sauce
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Mix the butter with plain flour. Use a whisk to combine them. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- In two batches, add milk. When the mixture is simmering, insert cloves and bay leaves into half of an onion. You can also add the milk mixture to this mixture (optional).
- Let the mixture simmer for 7 to 8 minutes. – Adjust the consistency of your sauce to suit your needs. Once the sauce is finished, remove the bay leaf, cloves, and onion. After this, Season the sauce with salt, black pepper, and nutmeg powder.