mary berry all in one coffee cake
Basic Ingredients mary berry all in one coffee cake
- Streusel 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed in a small container
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
How do you make mary berry all in one coffee cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and flour until well combined. Add the butter and stir in the pecans. Mix in the pecans then set aside.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the baking soda, allspice, and baking soda to make the cake. Mix the butter, sugar, sour milk, eggs, vanilla and in a separate bowl. Mix this with the flour mixture until it is well combined. Place half the batter in the prepared pan. Sprinkle half the streusel over the top. To swirl the streusel a little, use a paring knife or skewer. Spread the batter on top of the cake, then add the rest of the streusel. Give the cake a final swirl with the remaining streusel.
- Bake the cake for forty five to fifty five minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. Before slicing, cool the cake in its pan to room temperature.
- Now The cake can be kept in an airtight container for up to three days.