all in one banana cake
- 1 1/2 to 3/4 cups (375-400g) mashed bananas (3-4 bananas),
- 6 Tbsp (90%), unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar plus extra for sprinkler
- 1/2 cup (100%) packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg, at room temp
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2cups (225g) of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (0.75g) salt
- 1 cup (2250mL) chocolate chips, or toasted walnut pieces
How to make all in one banana cake
- First of all, Pre-heat your oven to 325 F (160 C), and then grease a 9×5-inch (2L), loaf pan.
- Mix the banana, granulated, brown sugar, and melted butter together until they are well combined. Add the vanilla and egg.
- After this, Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Mix this into the banana mixture. Stir until well combined. If desired, stir in the walnut pieces or chocolate chips.
- Place the batter in a loaf pan and sprinkle some sugar on top. After this, Bake the cake for 75 minutes.
- The cake should cool in the tin for 20 minutes, and then it should be cooled completely on a cooling rack. Banana bread can be kept in an airtight container for up to three days.