mary berry all in one apple cake
This delicious, soft, and fluffy apple cake can be made in a matter of minutes. You can make a delicious homemade apple cake in just 10 minutes.
Basic Ingredients for mary berry all in one apple cake
- 2 apples, peeled & sliced
- 2 Tablespoons (25g Butter)
- 1 Tablespoon (15g Lemon Juice 1 1/2 Tablespoons (20g Sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup (130g Sugar)
- 1/3 cup (80g Greek Yogurt, Sour Cream, or Coconut Yogurt). 1/2 cup (120g), Milk
- 1/4 cup (60g) Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Cups (200g), All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons (8g) Baking Powder Powdered sugar (optional).
- Springform 7-inch Cake Pan
How do you make mary berry all in one apple cake
- Cut 2 apples into thin slices, about 1/8 inches. Butter, lemon juice, and sliced apples are to be added to a saucepan on medium heat. Cook until the apples are softened.
- Preheat oven to 356F (180C).
- Mix eggs, sugar, greek yogurt, and milk in a large bowl. Add vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and egg yolks. Add flour and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer the batter to a parchment-lined pan. Sprinkle the cooked apple on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Keep it at room temperature.
- Before serving, sprinkle some powdered sugar.