mary berry aga pork belly
Basic ingredients for mary berry aga pork belly
- Dry rub mix: 1 teaspoon salt,
- 2 teaspoons sugar,
- 1 teaspoon
- 5 spice powder
- 1/2 cup pepper
- Cure for the skin of pork: 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 500g pork belly ( 1 lb)
How to make mary berry aga pork belly
- The pork belly should be sliced 1 finger deep
- Use the dry rub to rub it in.
- The pork skin should be dried and cleaned.
- Brush it with the cure
- It can be kept in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours
- Set the oven/grill to 200° Celcius or 400° Fahrenheit
- The pork belly should be cooked until almost done (about 45 minutes).
- The skin should be roasted until it is crisp. You can roast the skin in the oven by heating it from above.