mary berry aga lasagne recipe
Basic ingredients for mary berry aga lasagne recipe
- 2 x Courgettes
- 1 x Red Peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 x 250g Can Mushrooms
- 2 x 400g Can Tomatoes
- 2 x Tablespoons Tomato Pure
- Salt & Pepper
- 250g cream cheese
- 100g Parmesan Cheese
- 2 oz Cheese
- 70ml Single Cream Pasta sheets
- 1 Tablespoon oil
How to make mary berry aga lasagne recipe
- Chop the onion, red peppers, and courgettes. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 180C/350F/Gas 6. Combine chopped tomatoes with tomato puree, then add the cooked vegetables and mushrooms.
- Stir. In a large bowl, add cream cheese. Slowly whisk in the cream. Add the parmesan.
- Layer one layer of tomato and vegetables on the bottom of a baking dish. Next, add the pasta and cheese sauce.
- Continue to add layers of tomato and vegetables, then top with the cheese sauce. Sprinkle over the cheddar. Cook for 50 minutes at 180°/350°F/Gas 6.