mary berry 3 bean salad
A classic salad recipe that everyone loves is the three-bean salad. This bean salad is made from red kidney beans, white kidney beans, and garbanzo beans (chickpeas). This salad is perfect for any season or any occasion.
Basic ingredients for mary berry 3 bean salad
- The salad is made with 1 can (15oz/g), Chickpeas and 1 can (15oz/g), Red kidney beans and 1 can (15oz/g), White kidney beans
- 2 celery stalks, 1/2 Red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard Salt pepper
How to make mary berry 3 bean salad
- Mix chickpeas with red beans, white beans, and chopped celery stalks in a large bowl. Add chopped cucumber, chopped red onions, and chopped parsley.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix the dressing and salad, then serve.