15 minute pasta recipe
This pasta salad is amazing. This pasta salad has everything: it’s sweet, spicy, and tangy. The chili flakes add a nice kick. This recipe takes only 15 minutes to make. It’s not bad, is it? This is one of our favorite meals after a long day at So Vegan Headquarters.
- 200g pasta
- 1 large red onion (thinly cut)
- 1 large cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 cup black olives (pitted, halved)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup lemon juice and 3 tbsp applied vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp honey. Cook the pasta according to the package
How to make15 minute pasta recipe
- in a saucepan of boiling water.
- Transfer the sunflower seeds to the frying pan and heat them on medium heat. Toast them for five minutes, or until they crackle.
- Mix the red onion, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, and olives. Add the toasted sunflower seeds to a bowl.
- Next, prepare the dressing by combining all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Now Drain the pasta and run it under cold water. After this, transfer the pasta to a bowl and add the dressing. Mix the pasta salad well.
- Serve with parsley and any remaining sunflower seeds.