victoria sandwich cake recipe.
victoria sandwich cake recipe basic Ingredients:-
- 240 g grated butter(softened)
- 200 g castor sugar
- 40 g walnut g /golden syrup
- 240 g self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp vanilla nature
How to make victoria sandwich cake recipe?
- Best sugar and vanilla till fluffy/ modified to pale white color buttercream. About five full moments.
- Add eggs a time at a very low speed. Do not use high speed.
- Afterward, place bread in 2 batches.
- Mix slowly and gradually. Low speed.
- The performed!
- Work with a 9inch square bark and simmer at 170 Celsius at 20 minutes-22 minutes. (depending on oven).
- You can use any baking tins, however, baking timing won’t be the same. Please check up with this fine!
- 200 grams berries
- 100 gram blueberries
- 50 grams castor sugar(discretionary )
- 1 teaspoon vanilla option(optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a pot and prepare them program 1015 minutes or till the sauce becomes stained. Hold out till cool(keep in the fridge overnight ) or to get a few hours.
- Then, coating them on your cake! Completed!
- In the event, you want to cover them together with lotion, stay prepared for my second post on our uncomplicated vanilla buttercream!
if you wish you put cream in the middle which I’m not going to do today and then you lift the other one on the top feels lovely and spongy and soft look that you know if you over baked a Victoria sandwich it becomes hard and that is one of the faults so don’t over break it that is the nice good size and the finish for that just a little caster sugar over the top I think this is a perfect Victoria sandwich and I know all the family are going to enjoy it and I hope you all have a go too.