How do you make mary berry christmas pudding recipe
make merry and to feast on a real good food. Cook up some magic in your kitchen this Christmas and New Years and function this easy xmas Pudding, steeped in tradition and history, to family members.
Locate all ingredients and method to make Traditional Christmas Pudding Recipe with cooking and preparation time in your home combined side nutrient value and calories.
Basic Ingredients for mary berry christmas pudding recipe:-
- 75g flour
- 75g Bread Crumbs
- 150g suet
- 150g raisins
- 150g currants
- 100g sliced apple (approximately one apple)
- 125g white sugar
- 50g candied peel
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 100ml brandy and 50ml for serving
- 3 little eggs
Mixed Spice Powder for Xmas Pudding:-
- Inch 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 11/2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp tsp,powdered
How to make mary berry christmas pudding recipe?
- Begin by adding each of the dry ingredients into a bowl and then mixing them together manually.
- Pour 3 small eggs and 100ml of brandy before stirring .
- Line your preferred mould with butter and fill it with the mixture with a wooden spoon, ensuring that every piece of space is filled, specially the underside of the mold.
- Cover the surface with a wet, floured cloth and add a twist in the material to allow distance for the mixture to grow.
- To steam the pudding, then place the filled mould in a saucepan of boiling water, making sure the water amount is approximately half way up the mould.
- Steam for approximately 4 hours. To serve, then turn from the mould.
- When functioning, gently heat some brandy then put this over the pudding before light for all those joyous flourishes.