How do you make lowfat mac and cheese recipe
Macaroni and cheese do not need to be as high in fat because a lot of recipes appear to demand. Macaroni and cheese are a good deal more versatile of a dish compared to what a lot of people appear to want to provide credit for. Won’t love delicious comfort foods like mac and cheese? Total smart things are 9 or less depending on which ingredients you use and the length of course!!!
Basic Ingredients for lowfat mac and cheese recipe
- 1.5 cups of Fibre Gourmet elbow pasta or any low-calorie option 5 tsp
- 2 sp or sour cream
- 2 tsp or fat plain Greek yogurt (0sp )
- 1 sp or even more Kernels Cheddar Cheese powder
- 1sp or some low-fat powder option
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any milk Salt and pepper to taste
- 2oz of Saputo light mozzarella cheese or some other no or low-fat milk is discretionary
- 1sp 3 or more sprays of I Can’t Imagine It’s Not Butter Spray
optional to add: steamed, roasted or broiled veggies any kind you like Chicken, turkey, beef, shrimp, tofu.
How to make lowfat mac and cheese recipe
Pour pasta and drain Add milk and 1 tbsp of sour cream and whisk Add pasta and stir fry Add butter spray, pepper, and salt Add the remainder of the sour cream Add mix and cheese Optional: Add mozzarella or some very low fat on top and microwave Serve right away and enjoy!!