low carb protein bar recipe uk
Basic ingredients for low carb protein bar recipe uk
- 4-5 Tbsp Psyllium Husk powder
- 3-4 Tbsp 100% Cacao Nibs unsweetened
- 3-4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4-8 Large Scoops of Protein Powder (any flavor)
- 1 Cup Mixed Nuts (your favorite kinds) Shakes Ground Cinnamon Powder Unsweetened almond milk
How to make low carb protein bar recipe uk
- First of all, Mix the dry ingredients first, and then add the Almond Milk. You don’t need to add too much milk at the beginning. Now Just add a small amount at a time until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- After this, the mixture is ready, pour it into a pan and cover it with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum. After cooling for 20-30 minutes, take the pan out and use a butter knife to cut the rectangles or squares you need to shape your protein bars.
- After this, Put it back in the freezer to chill for at least 6 hours, or overnight. These delicious Low Carb, Keto-Friendly Protein Bars are ready for you to enjoy. Simply crack the bars at the lines you have cut previously.
- These bars are low in calories and carbs/sugar and contain lots of healthy protein as well as healthy fats from nuts, chia seeds, and other healthy ingredients.