light fluffy sponge cake recipe
Basic ingredients for light fluffy sponge cake recipe
- 250 gms All-Purpose Flour
- 250 gms Granulated Sugar
- 100 gms Butter
- 75 ml Milk
- Four Eggs
- Six Drops Vanilla Essence
- One tsp Baking powder
How to make light fluffy sponge cake recipe
- First of all, Preheat your oven to 180 C. Also grease the cake mold and set it aside.
- Beat the eggs and vanilla essence together until they reach a ribbon consistency. Then, use a whisk to mix butter at room temperatures with sugar.
- Mix the all-purpose flour and baking powder into the bowl with the butter and sugar.
- Use a ladle to mix the dry and wet ingredients. If more water is needed, add milk slowly.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake mold. After this, To release air bubbles, turn off the oven and bake the cake at 180°C for 60 minutes.