lemon flummery recipe
Basic ingredients for lemon flummery recipe
- Six large cups or 12 medium dessert cups
- One tablespoon of gelatine
- Half cup caster sugar
- two tablespoons of plain flour
- 3/4 cup water
- one cup of fresh orange juice
- 2/3 cup passionfruit pulp
- One kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced, and cut in half 12 blueberries Piping bag (optional)
How to make lemon flummery recipe
- In a large saucepan, combine gelatine and sugar. Slowly add the water. Stir overheat. Mix until it boils. Allow it to boil for approximately 2-3 minutes. Continue stirring.
- Take off the heat. Transfer to a bowl. Mix in passionfruit pulp and orange juice. Mix well. Refrigerate until the mixture is set around the bowl’s edges (approx 1hr).
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and add it to the bowl. The mixture should be whipped together until smooth and creamy. This takes approximately 10 minutes.
- You have the option to pour the mixture into individual dessert cups by hand or pipe it into smaller containers. Cover with glad wrap, refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Once set, decorate with a half-sliced kiwi and a blueberry.