large yorkshire pudding recipe
Basic ingredients for large yorkshire pudding recipe
- 2 large eggs (Syn-Free)
- 75g plain flour (13.5 syns)
- 100ml whole milk (HexA)
- 2 tbsp sunflower oils, for the tin (12 syns).
- Method Make the batter by cracking the eggs in a bowl or jug. Next, add the flour to the bowl. It should be roughly equal in volume to the eggs. Mix until smooth.
- Add the milk gradually and continue whisking until you get a smooth mixture. Season. Cover the bowl with the batter and let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
- Put oil in a tin, and bake for 15 minutes. Once the oven is open, remove the tin and pour the batter into it. Bake on the top shelf at 200°C for approximately 15 minutes or until the batter turns golden brown.