lemon tiramisu recipe
Basic Ingredients for lemon tiramisu recipe
- 2 lemons, unpeeled, quartered
- 350g water
- 75 g limoncello
- 210g sugar
- 1/2 lemon, zest
- only 2 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk from a large egg
- 500g Mascarpone
- 300 g sponge finger biscuits
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest, to garnish
How do you make lemon tiramisu recipe
- Mix 2 lemons with water in a bowl. Mix 2 sec/speed 10 with a measuring cup. Place the measuring cup in a saucepan and stir. Clean mixing bowl.
- Mix reserved lemonade, limoncello, and 80g sugar in a bowl. Let cool in the bowl for 10 minutes/100degC/speed 1. 20 minutes. Clean and dry a mixing bowl.
- Mix 130g sugar with 1/2 lemon zest in a bowl. Then, grind at 10 sec/speed 10. After this, Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl. Use a butterfly whisk to add the eggs. Mix eggs and yolk in a bowl. Whip for 4 minutes or speed 3.5.
- Take out butterfly whisk. Mix for 2 minutes, speed 3, while you add mascarpone by spoonfuls through the hole in the lid to rotating blades.
Soak sponge fingers in lemon syrup for about 30 seconds. 3-4 seconds Half of the sponge fingers should be placed in a rectangular dish.
- Spread half the mascarpone over the sponge fingers base. Spread the remaining mascarpone mixture over the sponge fingers base. Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for five hours. Just before serving, garnish with lemon zest.