James martin apple crumble pie recipe
It is sometimes called apple crumble pie or apple crumb cake. It is also known as apple pie in Greece. Whatever you call it, this dessert is so simple and delicious that everyone will be asking for the recipe. This is one of my favorite things to make with apples. It is easy to make this dessert. All you need are a bowl, a grater, and a baking sheet. It is so simple, you might ask. It is easy to make the topping and base of the dough the same way. This means that you only need to make the crumble dough as well as the filling.
She will show you how to make it from scratch! This apple crisp is made with browned butter and crisp toppings. It has a wonderful, nutty aroma that compliments the apples perfectly.
Basic Ingredients for James martin apple crumble pie recipe
- Six cups apple (such as Gala, MacIntosh, or other sweet, edible apple), peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- One tsp vanilla extract
- Half cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups regular rolled oatmeal
- 1/3 cup whole grain flour
- Half cup packed light brown sugar
- One tsp salt in a pinch
How do you make James martin apple crumble pie recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
Place the sliced apple slices in a 6-cup (1.55L) volume baking dish. To coat the apples, stir in the vanilla and maple syrup.
- After this, Heat the butter in a small saucepan on medium heat until it turns brown and has a nutty smell (once the foam subsides it is done). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in the browned butter. Spread the butter evenly on the apples.
- Now Bake for forty-five minutes or until the apples are tender when a paring blade is inserted into the middle of the crisp.
- The crisp should bubble around the edges. Let the crisp cool down for 15 minutes before you serve it. We hope enjoy this apple crumble pie recipe.