fish pie recipe
Hii friends welcome my name is Sandra’s and today I am going to show you the fish pie recipe is a very easy step so let’s get started.
This is how to generate my Fish Pie with Cheesy Mash. This fish Pie recipe has been passed through generations.
Nothing beats a creamy fish dish to get some hearty food. It soo is good it was my winning dish when cooking on stage at Big Feastival!
Basic Ingredients :-
- 1/2 cup medium prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup squid rings
- 1/2 medium boneless fish, slice into small pieces
- Inch five-inch brief crust dish
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
- Salt to taste
- Grated processed cheese as required
- Grated mozzarella cheese as necessary
- White sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp elegant flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- Salt to taste
How to make fish pie recipe
- Preheat oven at 180ºC.
- To create a white sauce, then warm 1 tablespoon butter in a non-stick pan. Add bread, cook, and mix for one moment. Insert milk, whisk and cook for a minute. Add salt, then cook and mix for one minute.
- To prepare filling, heat butter in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and onion and saute till translucent. Add mixed dried herbs and combine properly.
- Add prawns and toss high heat to mix. Insert squid rings and potato, then toss to cook and mix for some time. Add white sauce and mix properly. Add fish and blend well. Add salt and also a processed cheese and blend properly.
- Put the fish mixture in the pie tray and degree it out. Best with mozzarella and processed cheese.
- Set the fish pie from preheated oven and bake for a quarter-hour.
- Demould and serve to hot.