casserolle recipes basic ingredients
- 100g shredded boneless chicken with 7-8 mushrooms
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp garlic onions leave of thyme and rosemary
- 1 cup spinach leaves salt, pepper, to taste mustard sauce red chili – chopped
- 1/4 cup cream tomato – chopped
- 1 egg pinche of nutmeg
- 70-80 Grams cheese basil leaves – chopped cheese for garnish
How to make casserolle recipes
- First of all, Make the sauce by melting the butter in a saucepan. Once the butter has melted, add the all-purpose flour and stir well. Now add the milk to the butter and flour mixture, and bring it to a boil.
- Once the milk has boiled, it will begin to reduce. To prevent the flour from sticking to the bottom, whisk the milk well. To cook the chicken, heat the pan and then slice the mushrooms. After the oil is hot, add the butter and olive oil to the pan. Give it a quick stir.
- Mix in the sprigs thyme. Give it a good stir. After the chicken has been cooked and then add the mushrooms slices to the pan. Stir it. Toss the mixture again with salt and pepper.
- After the chicken and mushroom are done, add the chopped spinach leaves. After they have been cooked, add the chopped tomatoes to it. Peel the skin off the tomato.
- Mix the sauce with the chicken. After the chicken is cooked, turn off the heat and add the cream, mustard sauce, one chopped red chili, cream, and one egg. Add the grated nutmeg and mix it well. Mix the grated cheese into the mixture.
- Place the prepared casserole on a baking tray. Add the chopped basil leaves and chopped tomatoes, and finally the grated cheese. This should be baked in the oven at 170 to 180 degrees Celsius for approximately 7-8 minutes. Serve the delicious chicken casserole.