honey roasted pork fillet
Basic ingredients for honey roasted pork fillet
- 2 pounds of pork tenderloin
- 1 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oils
How to make honey roasted pork fillet
- First of all, heat a cast-iron skillet, or an oven-safe skillet to high heat. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees f.
- Now In a small bowl, whisk together honey, dijon mustard, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. To coat each tenderloin of pork, mix the sauce.
- Add olive oil to the skillet. Use tongs to turn the tenderloins. To coat the pork, use any sauce leftover. After the exterior is seared, place the skillet in the oven. Roast the pork until it reaches 145°F, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow resting for five minutes before cutting and serving.