herby mashed potatoes
Basic ingredients for herby mashed potatoes
- 2 large potatoes, chopped
- 1/4 tsp powdered Sugar
- 5-6 garlic cloves of Balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper To taste
- Zest of one lemon (only a green portion)
- Basil leaves Finely chopped parsley
How to make herby mashed potatoes
- Make the dressing by combining the powdered sugar with the balsamic vinegar and mixing well. Make the herbed potatoes by chopping the potato into small pieces.
- Add the garlic cloves to the potatoes by pounding them. Mix the grated lime zest, salt, Italian pizza seasoning, and olive oil. Toss everything together. Be sure to coat the potatoes well.
- Now Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and seal it tightly. For approximately 20 minutes, place the baking tray in a preheated oven set at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Let the tray cool for 20 minutes before removing the foil. Add some fresh chopped parsley and basil leaves to the potatoes. After adding the fresh herbs to the tray, place it back in the oven for 5 minutes at the exact temperature. The potatoes are ready for you to plate after 5 minutes.
- Add some dressing to the potatoes and serve them hot.