Gordon Ramsay seafood chowder recipe
Nothing says Gordon Ramsay enjoy a steaming hot plate of fish chowder! There is an infinite number of variations available in regards to the recipe, however, ours comprises several Gordon Ramsey fish Allstars, such as lobster, scallops, and haddock.
This surprisingly straightforward recipe may be prepared fast once you’ve got most of your ingredients together. You shouldn’t hesitate to get your spin about it at the same time. It’s possible to include mussels, shrimp, and on occasion maybe clams, however, if you’re able to pinpoint the bottom, your visitors will soon be booted for a different bowl!
Basic Ingredients for Gordon Ramsay seafood chowder recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 pieces of bacon; sliced
- Two leeks; washed and finely manicured
- 3 ribs of celery finely diced
- 4 big potatoes; diced and stored in Coldwater
- 1 big smoked haddock filet; slice to bite-size cubes
- 4 x big sea scallops; bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon dill; sliced
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk (3 percent )
- 1 cup heavy cream (35 percent )
How do you make Gordon Ramsay seafood chowder recipe
- In a heavy-bottomed pot, melt butter and put in the oil out of the roasted oysters; insert the bacon and then leave for approximately 45 minutes. Insert the leeks & celery and simmer for a further 34 minutes season with a pinch of salt. Add the sausage with their water and then bring to a simmer. Insert the smoked haddock cream & milk.
- Cook for approximately 25-30 minutes before the tomatoes have been cooked. Cook an extra 34 minutes and then add the dill and lemon zest.