How do you make Gordon Ramsay eggs benedict recipe
Basic Ingredients for Gordon Ramsay eggs benedict recipe
- 8 eggs
- 4 brown hamburger buns
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 avocado
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
How to make Gordon Ramsay eggs benedict recipe
- To produce for a single piece. Halve 1 hamburger bun, drizzle olive oil. Put the buns in an atmosphere fryer and cook at 180º do to 45 minutes.
- Heat 2 cup water in a deep skillet, add salt and take it to a boil, add vinegar and mix effectively. Break 1 egg and put it in the center of this pan allow it to poach. Similarly, prepare the other poached eggs.
- Halve the avocado, then scoop out the flesh of the avocado and put it into a bowl. Insert juice 1/2 lemon and then garnish using a fork.
- Transfer the ready egg onto the plate.
- To make a salad combine onion, tomato, cucumber, chopped coriander, salt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and crushed peppercorns into another bowl and then mix effectively.
- Spread the avocado dip on the chopped bun halves, then place poached eggs in addition to the place prepared salad onto the face of the platter and serve quickly.