goats cheese tart mary berry
Basic ingredients for goats cheese tart mary berry
- 4 oz (113g) crumbled goat cheese
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 2 tbsp (30 ml), olive oil
- 1 sweety yellow onion
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp (10 ml), balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (15 ml), honey salt and to taste
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml), freshly chopped rosemary
How to make goats cheese tart mary berry
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and Cut onions into thin slices at 205°C.
- Sauté in olive oil until softened and caramelized. Cook until vinegar is dissolved.
- Honey, salt, pepper, and rosemary are all good options. Use a cookie cutter to cut circles from puff pastry.
- A minimum of 3 inches in diameter. Make little targets by placing circles in mini muffin tins. Top each tart with 1/2 teaspoon of goat cheese crumbled.
- After this, You can then cover the tarts with foil and freeze them if you don’t use them right away. Now keep them in the fridge until your party.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown. Let cool completely before serving