fruit cobbler recipe
Basic ingredients for fruit cobbler recipe
- 3 lbs fresh fruit, prepared
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 c cold butter, diced 1 quart half and half
How to make fruit cobbler recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F Sprays a 9×13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix prepared fruit in a medium-sized bowl with lemon zest, juice, cornstarch, and vanilla. Place fruit in a 9×13-inch pan.
- After this, Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Now You can use a food processor to chop the butter into a course meal-like consistency.
- Mix half and a half and mix to make a thick batter.
- To make a cobbler crust, place the batter in large clumps over the fruit.
- Now Bake for one hour in the preheated oven.