fridge cake recipe with marshmallows
- 1 cup Apple Sauce
- 2 spoons Vanilla Premium Plant
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder Marshmallow layer
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla WPI
- 1 teaspoon Beet
- 500 2 tablespoons Gelatin
How to make fridge cake recipe with marshmallows
- Pre-heat the oven to 180o. Grease 2 small springform tins. Combine all ingredients for the brownie layers in a large bowl until well combined. Let cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Mix all Marshmallow ingredients with an electric mixer until they are fluffy. Place the chilled brownie on top of the marshmallow mixture.