fluffy vanilla cupcake recipe mary berry
This easy one-bowl recipe for the Most Amazing Vanilla Cupcake Recipe makes it simple to make. You won’t ever need another boxed cake mix!
- TIPS FOR CUPCAKE BAKERS: Do not overmix your batter. Mix it only until all ingredients are well combined. Over-mixing will cause gluten to form in the recipe. This will cause your cake to rise beautifully in the oven and then drop as soon as you remove it.
- Keep the oven door shut! You can check the cupcakes by looking through the window.
- The door opens to let heat escape and cold air in. This can lead to uneven baking, especially for cupcakes. For the best heat distribution, bake cupcakes in the middle of the oven.
- After removing the cupcakes from their pans, transfer them to a wire rack to cool. You can dry out your cupcakes if you let them remain in the pan. To prevent them from drying out, cool frosted cupcakes should be kept in an airtight container.
Basic ingredients for fluffy vanilla cupcake recipe mary berry
- 1/4 cup softened salted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup buttermilk, room temp
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cups baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make fluffy vanilla cupcake recipe mary berry
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. 00:17 Using a hand mixer, cream butter, vegetable oil, and sugar in a large bowl until they are light and fluffy. Mix in the buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Now Beat until well combined.
- After this, Mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, and milk. To ensure everything is well-mixed, scrape the bowl’s sides and bottom.
- Half-fill each cupcake tin. Now Bake at 350 degrees for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take out cupcakes from the pan and place them on a wire rack. Let cool completely before frosting your favorite frosting.