Easy to make carrot cake cupcakes recipes in just a few minutes with amazing and unique methods.
Basic ingredients: –
- 3/4 cup Maida
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter (at room temperature)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 inch cinnamon
- 4 cloves
- 2 eggs
- 2.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup carrot
- A pinch salt
How to make carrot cake cupcakes?
Take a big bowl and after filtering it, we will sieve in it 3/4 cup Maida and 1/4 tsp baking powder. Will mix this mixture well and keep it on the side.
Take a mixture jar and we will put 3 tbsp sugar and 1/2 inch cinnamon in it. we will put 4 cloves in it and mix it well.
In a separate bowl add 1/2 cup butter (at room temperature) and beat it well until fluffy. The color of the beaten butter should be pale. Now add powder sugar.
Add 5 tbsp brown sugar and mix it well, add 2 eggs, cracked and beat it well. Add 2.5 tsp vanilla extract and mix it well.
Mix the sifted flour in batches by alternating with milk. If the batter is thick add a little more milk and add 1/2 cup grated carrot and mix it and line the muffin pan with cupcakes liners.
Divide the batter evenly into a lined muffin pan. fill 3 / 4th of the pan tap the pan to remove air bubbles.
To bake in the oven, preheat the oven at 180 ° C or 350 ° F and bake for 18 to 25 minutes.
After bake, we will check with the help of a toothpick, if the toothpick comes out clean then our cupcakes have baked well. Now our carrot cake cupcakes recipes are ready.
You can enjoy it as it is or frost it with cream cheese/buttercream frosting.
Tips and tricks
- After adding the flour mixture, fold the batter slowly until just mixed.do not over mix the butter.
- The baking time varies for each oven. so keep checking after 18 minutes. The top of the cupcakes should be light golden brown and it should spring back one pushed down lightly.
- For more flavor, you can also add chopped nuts for your choice.
- Brown sugar gives a unique flavor and colors. You can also skip the brown sugar and use sugar alone. In that case, use sugar -1/2 cup of this recipe.
- For evenly sized cupcakes, you can also use an ice cream scooper to scoop the batter into the pan.
- Start frosting only when the cupcakes have cooled down completely.
- Store the completely cooled cupcakes in an airtight container at room temperature.