easy spicy mexican bean burger recipe
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic and chopped
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- Finely chop 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 can black beans (dry weight), finely chopped 1 cup kale
- 1 can black beans, drained, mashed 2 Tbsp sunflower seed, salt (optional), and pepper.
How to make easy spicy mexican bean burger recipe
- Cook quinoa as per pack instructions. Heat oven to 200 C. On medium heat, steam fry onion, garlic, and red pepper until tender.
- Mash the beans. Mix all ingredients to make dough. Form the dough into six patties. Bake at 200 C for 20-25 minutes.