easter bunny cake Betty Crocker
You need one batch of this cake recipe to make three 8″ round cakes, and 2 batches of this buttercream recipe.
Super Easy Vanilla Cake Mix Recipe
This dessert recipe is straightforward to make and so yummy! It stays moist, and is easy to work with and carve, and so is stable enough to pay in fondant.
Basic Ingredients for easter bunny cake Betty Crocker
- two boxes of white cake mix (I use Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 2/3 cups water
- 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
How do you make easter bunny cake Betty Crocker
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Get noodles by lining with parchment paper along with spraying sides together with baking soda with flour.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. (I like to run the cake combinations through a sieve to eliminate all of the lumps) Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on medium speed for a handful of minutes.
- Bake for 40 — 60 minutes based on the size of your cake pans. Start assessing with a toothpick for around 40 minutes.
- This is likely to make two ” round sandwiches and two 8″ round sandwiches which are 2″ deep.
Vanilla American Butter Cream Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter until it is light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add vanilla, salt, and heavy cream and mix until fully incorporated.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar levels.
- Turn the mixer up to high speed and whip for 2 minutes until the buttercream is light in color. Hand stir to remove any air bubbles.