dime bar cheesecake recipe uk
This is the World’s Best Cake Recipe. It features Cadburys chocolate, dime bars pieces, and milky-bar icing. It was so good, I think I should try to get on a children’s baking contest! You have to give it a try!
Basic ingredients for dime bar cheesecake recipe uk
- 175g soft butter (3/4 Cup)
- 175g caster sugar (14.5 TBS)
- 3 medium free-range eggs Splash Of Mil
- 175g self-raising flour, sifted (1/4 Cup)
- 2 Cadbury’s chocolate dime bars
- Sugar topping: 50g of icing (1/2 cup), a tiny bit of water, and Milybar buttons.
How to make dime bar cheesecake recipe uk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.350°F/gas mark 4. Butter a loaf pan 9×5 inches. Line it with greaseproof paper. After this, Mix the butter, sugar, and milk until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs one at a while and then gently fold in the flour. Add the chocolate to the mixture along with a little milk. After this, Place the mixture in a loaf pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes until it is golden brown. Now When lightly touched, the top should spring back.
- After this, A toothpick inserted into its center should come out clean. To make the topping, mix icing sugar and water. Add the white buttons to the mixture. Spread the frosting on the cake. Let it set in the fridge.