diabetic key lime pie recipe splenda
Basic ingredients for diabetic key lime pie recipe splenda
- Key Lime Pie Ingredients: 3 cups cooked Japanese sweet potatoes, without skins
- 1/2 cup milk (unflavored and unsweetened),
- 1/2 cup date paste (see how you can make date paste here) Zest one lime
- Crust Ingredients: 1/2 cup rolled oatmeal
- 6-8 dates pitted
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp non-dairy milk (unflavored and unsweetened)
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract (optional). Zest of one lime (optional).
How to make diabetic key lime pie recipe splenda
- Mix all ingredients for the lemon filling in a high-speed blender until smooth. Place the key lime filling mixture in the refrigerator while you make the crust.
- After this, Combine the crust ingredients in a food processor and process until the mixture is pounded together.
- Place the crust in a rectangular pan and press down to form it
- Spread the key lime filling onto the crust pan.
- One lime is better than key lime pie
- Keep in the freezer for at least 1-2 hours before you serve