cucumber sandwich recipe for tea party
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/2 English cucumber peeled and seedless
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, softened 12 oz. Cream Cheese softened 1 oz.
How tcucumber sandwich recipe for tea party
- Combine cream cheese, butter, and mint until it becomes soft. As shown, cut the cucumbers into 1/4-inch planks. Spread the mixture over both slices of bread, covering the entire slice.
- Place cucumbers on one slice, but not over. Place atop slice on, press down, trim the crust, and cut the sandwich into one diagonal piece 6. Place cut sandwich on a plate.